Guided Drift Boat Fly Fishing
Expand your headwear collection with this fashionable fly fishing hat. With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, the Southeastern Fly logo will show your support for the Southeastern Fly podcast community. Blends perfectly with your "luckiest of lucky" fishing shirts, while helping your shade your eyes to see fish better. Works best when you're getting a clean presentation with your favorite fly or looking for contrast in the river bottom. In-short this hat looks good and will help you see more when you're on the water.
Thank you for supporting the Southeastern Fly Podcast.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure
• Blank product sourced from China