Float Trip Rates
Full Day – $400.00
Six Hour Float – $350.00
Half Day – $325.00
Southeastern Fly will make your trip enjoyable and provide you with the best possible results. Remember fly fishing is outdoors and in the elements. But, we guide you exclusively from a 16′ Hyde Drift Boat and we make your time on the water as comfortable as possible while getting you to the best fishing.
What to Bring?
- Your Lucky Fishing Hat
- Valid Tennessee Fishing License
- Valid Tennessee Trout Stamp
- 9′ 5 wt to 9′ 6 wt Fly Rod and Reel
- Rain Gear
- Waders and Wading Boots (Cold and Cool Weather)
- Sandals or Wading Shoes (Warm Weather)
What Gear and Instruction Can Be Provided on Your Float Trip?
- All Flies
- Leaders and Tippet
- Fly Rods
- Waders and Boots (Fit Most Sizes)
- Photos Throughout Your Day on the Water
- Lunch (Full Day Trips Only)
- Water and Snacks (All Trips)
- Casting Instruction (As Needed)
- Additional Fly Fishing Techniques