Float Trip Rates
Full Day – $425.00
Six Hour Float – $400.00
Half Day – $350.00
Gratuities not included in trip rates
Southeastern Fly will make your trip enjoyable and provide you with the best possible results. Remember fly fishing is outdoors and in the elements. But, we guide you exclusively from a 16′ Hyde Drift Boat and we make your time on the water as comfortable as possible while getting you to the best fishing.
What to Bring?
- Your Lucky Fishing Hat
- Valid Tennessee Fishing License
- Valid Tennessee Trout Stamp
- 9′ 5 wt to 9′ 6 wt Fly Rod and Reel
- Rain Gear
- Waders and Wading Boots (Cold and Cool Weather)
- Sandals or Wading Shoes (Warm Weather)
What Gear and Instruction Can Be Provided on Your Float Trip?
- All Flies
- Leaders and Tippet
- Fly Rods
- Waders and Boots (Fit Most Sizes)
- Photos Throughout Your Day on the Water
- Lunch (Full Day Trips Only)
- Water and Snacks (All Trips)
- Casting Instruction (As Needed)
- Additional Fly Fishing Techniques