Guided Drift Boat Fly Fishing
This is a great gift for any saltwater angler. Each day anglers take that morning run out into the salt and the morning runs are when optimism is at its highest. This shirt design is a glimpse into a real life morning run to the Chandeleur Islands, LA in a saltwater skiff. The Southeastern Fly Podcast is small but content heavy and this design shows your support.
It's soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable for both women and men, especially after a day on the water.
Thanks for helping to support the podcast.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping